17th century manor house
- City view
- High ceilings
- Lounge area
17th century manor house, of original aristocratic design, in the historic area of Peniche, in the center of the city. In the time of D. Miguel, it functioned as an asylum for orphans and, in the reign of D. Maria II, it served as the first premises of the Peniche Lace and Drawing School.
The building has 26 rooms and a gross area of 850 m2, set in a plot of about 1500 m2, with fronts facing four streets. Needs remodeling, has potential for tourist and hotel purposes.